Ladbrokes Poker Welcome Bonus Details
Open a poker account and make your first deposit of at least £5 and you will get an automatic 200% welcome bonus, up to £800.
This means if you deposit £10 you will get a £20 bonus, or if you deposit £40 you will get a £80 bonus. Also:
- Your bonus will be released in 5 equal increments so you can continuously earn your bonus as you play!
- The pending bonus is automatic so you don't have to claim, it will be credited straight to your bonus account!
- You can keep checking the progress of your bonus and how many poker points you need to earn on your bonus page in Ladbrokes Poker
- You have a massive 60 days to clear your bonus!
Terms and Conditions
- Players will earn their 200% welcome bonus, up to £800/€1,000/$1,250 once they have made their first deposit or first transfer to Poker of £5/€10 or more.
- Bonus is released in 5 equal increments of 20%.
- Players have 60 days from the date of their first poker chip purchase or transfer to poker to earn their points and release all 5 increments.
- Players must earn the equivalent of 32 poker points for a US$1 bonus (or currency equivalent).
- Poker Player Points are given for all types of Poker Play on our real money tables whether it be Cash Tables, Sit n Go’s and Multi Table Tournaments. Players will not earn Poker Points (PP) for cash game play at 0.01/ 0.02 levels.
- This offer opens at 12:00 GMT on the 1st of February 2012. If you deposited before this date, click here to claim your welcome bonus
- Payments will be made in the currency equivalent to the customer's account. Ladbrokes reserves the right to set up different minimum and maximum first deposit amounts for each currency
- This offer is only valid on your first poker chip purchase or transfer to poker. Only one welcome bonus offer per customer, per household and per computer.
- The exchange rate for PP’s earned in other currencies will depend on the exchange rate on the day the PP are being awarded. Please be aware that Poker Points are rounded up or down based on the round to even method. This method is also known as unbiased rounding, convergent rounding, statistician's rounding or bankers' rounding.
- Any attempt to abuse the spirit of this promotion may result in your account being suspended. The promoter reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to players, using reasonable efforts to provide such notice in advance. They also reserve the right to decline the Welcome Bonus to any claimant, should they perceive that any rules have not been complied with.
- Promoter: Ladbrokes International Limited, 57-63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.